- The KV tank must have a 76 mm gun with a muzzle velocity of at least 800 m/s, in order to penetrate 70-80 mm of armour at 1000 meters. The gun must fire quickly, and have sufficient stock of ammunition. Must have an armour piercing shell and a high explosive grenade.
At this time, the most appropriate gun is the AA gun model 1931. The tank should also have 90-100 mm of armour.
- The KV-2 tank must have a 107 mm gun with a muzzle velocity of 730-750 m/s in order to penetrate 100-110 mm of armour at 1000 meters. The gun must fire quickly, have high penetration, and have sufficient stock of ammunition. Must have an armour piercing shell and a high explosive grenade.
At the time, the most appropriate gun is the 107 mm M-60 gun.
- Build heavy self propelled armoured artillery to destroy pillboxes. Use a
122,130, 152, and 180mm guns.
- The most realistic way of solving this problem is the production of an SPG on the SMK or T-100 chassis, and installing a 100-130 mm gun on it, giving it an AP shell capable of penetrating 130-150 mm, and an HE shell.
- In short order, develop an experimental 152 mm model 1935 gun (Br-2) mount
on the SMK tank,supply the system with an AP shell capable of penetrating 150-160 mm of armour, and a concrete wall 1.5 meters thick.
The gun must be protected by 60-70 mm of armour and weigh no more than 65 tons.
- Install a 180 mm gun on the SMK chassis. If necessary, alter the chassis, and reduce armour. [This entire paragraph is scratched out]
- During the transitional period:
- Manufacture KV tanks with a 152 mm model 1938 howitzer (M-10).
- Manufacture KV tanks with L-11 guns and regular shells.
- Immediately develop a mount for the 76 mm AA gun model 1931 and the M-60 107 mm gun.
- Immediately begin producing the T-100 with a 130 mm gun, and begin work on installing a 152 mm model 1935 (Br-2) gun on the SMK.
- Install 122, 130, and 152 mm guns on the T-35 and simultaneously test armour screens.
- Have two types of T-34 tanks, ones with 45 mm guns, and ones with 76 mm guns. Improve the armour piercing capability of the 45 mm gun, and use F-32 or F-34 guns.
- All tanks must use DS machineguns with thickened barrels, as they allow for longer continuous fire than the DT."