CAMD RF 38-11355-1788
"Along with artillery engineering bureaus, develop:
- A gun mount, and a turret, that can carry barrels of the following calibers: 85, 100, 122, 152. The loader is to be positioned on the left, the gunner and commander to the right.
- Installation of a [illegible] optical sight, in conjunction with the MK-IV observation device.
- A hydraulic gun stabilizer.
- A breech-loaded 50 mm mortar for self-defense and flares.
- A gun position indicator for the commander and gunner, indicating the gun's angle and quadrant."