"May 7th, 1942
The work on fin-stabilized rocket propelled anti-tank rifle grenades being developed at your institute would be useful if the following performance is reached:
- Range: 200-250 meters.
- Trajectory: as flat as possible. The trajectory must not be higher than a tank's height at this distance.
- The dispersion at 200 meters must not cover an area greater than one square meter.
- The explosive filler weighs no less than 700 grams.
- The muzzle velocity must be no less than 1020 m/s.
- The rate of fire must be on the order of 2000-2500 rpm.
- The practical rate of fully automatic fire should approach the maximum rate of fire.
- The machine gun must allow for continuous fire for 60-90 seconds.
- Vertical aiming angles: 10 degrees of depression, 85 degrees of elevation (90 degrees is desirable)
- Horizontal aiming angles: 360 degrees.
- Mass: total mass is approximately 300 kg, without ammunition. The machine gun weighs 90-110 kg."
- Riding while carrying the rifle is tiring.
- The bicycle cannot enter an incline of 5 degrees.
- The cyclist is unstable, and the bicycle cannot achieve high speeds.
- It is difficult to push the bicycle. Due to the altered center of gravity, all additional weight is carried by the pusher's hands.
- Carrying the bicycle by hand is difficult, and only possible for a distance of 5-10 meters.
- Due to the rifle sticking out by 700 mm, movement on forest trails and on sharp turns is made difficult.