The text is too blurry to read the ammunition capacity, but it looks like 168 shells total. The device has two separate compartments, for AP and HE ammunition, which the operator of the device can select from.
In August of 1944, Barabash sent in his autoloader designs for the T-34. Sadly, his device was meant for the T-34-76, and not the T-34-85, so it was also not built.
The tank carried 122 76 mm shells. Like the KV version, the device has AP and HE in separate storage: 37 AP and 36 HE in the turret, and 49 more HE in the turret basket.