"Measures to increase the combat ability of the IS-122 tank
1. Turret and hull
1. A hull whose strength matches the armament may only be reached by replacing the clearly obsolete shape of the upper front plate. The front of the IS-122 must be shaped like the front of the T-34, with a 120 mm rolled armour plate (figure #11) within the limits of the tank's dimensions (figure #12).
- Thirteen armour piercing tracer shells in the turret bay.
- Fifteen high explosive fragmentation grenades in the turret bay.
- Three additional shells affixed with belts to the lids on the ammunition crates.
- Twenty six propellant casings in the fighting compartment, and two on the side of the turret.
- An additional placement of three casings with propellant placed as follows: one on the lid of the left ammunition crate, one in the front left corner of the hull, one in the right hull bay."