CAMD RF 38-11355-745
"On April 6th, 1942, a commission consisting of GAU KA military acceptance representative military technician 2nd class Ivanov, REU GABTU KA military acceptance representative military technician 2nd class Petrov, and representative of the Stalingrad Tractor Factory repair plant #5 comrade Dzyuba, composed this act on the inspection of T-34 vehicle #513491, which arrived from the South-Western Front for repairs at STZ.
- L-11 gun #606: the rifling, chamber, and external unpainted parts are completely covered in rust. The breech stopper is missing. The instrument and parts kit is missing. The assembly needs cleaning.
- The coaxial machinegun is functional, needs cleaning. The instrument and parts kit is missing.
- Various devices and the second machinegun are missing.
- 18 DT disk magazines are present, that need cleaning.
- Documents on the armament are missing.
This concludes the current act.
Military technician 2nd grade Ivanov
Military technician 2nd grade Petrov
This T-34 certainly has seen some sights. The L-11 indicates that it's a model 1940, which ceased production in March of 1941, and were mostly lost in the first months of the war, or upgraded. To date, no T-34 model 1940s have been found.