- Recently, in all German newspapers, a story was published about the emergency landing of three Polish aircraft on their territory because of fog.
The real reason for this is not fog at all. In October of 1934, a Polish military delegation arrived in Berlin, which observed secret military inventions. A device for halting cars was demonstrated on the Berlin-Zossen highway, where there is a special device for turning off aircraft engines remotely from the ground. The Poles sent three of their airplanes to test this, which were taken down next to Elbing. In Elbing, antennas are installed openly for the purpose of taking down airplanes with ultrasonic waves.
Because of this, Germany is racing to replace their aircraft engines with diesel engines.
- In Heilsberg, underground fortifications are being dug, and heavy weapons are being installed.
- Schichau plants are producing large amounts of barbed wire, grenades, and shell casings. Light military ships are also being built there.
- In Pillau, there are underground storage facilities for oil and fuel that can completely supply the German fleet and aircraft in the Baltic.
- Locks and dams in East Prussia can cause flooding of a large area, if necessary.
- From November 15th, 1934 to February 15th, 1935, the Reichswehr is in full battle readiness. All leave taking place in this period has been cancelled.
- Give all surplus in the NKO's budget to SNK, in order to:
- Create an airplane diesel motor as soon as possible.
- Invent a device to stop cars and bring down aircraft as soon as possible."