A note: this document seems to have been written in a transitional period, where workers still used the old name (Krasniy Putilovets) out of habit, rather than the new name (Kirov factory).
January 27th, 1935
6. 76 mm K regimental cannon on the T-27 tank, 6 items
7. 152 mm K self propelled gun, 3 items
New items for GAU in 1935
10. Installation of a 76 mm model 1915 AA gun in the T-28, 1 item
11. Finishing of an experimental 76 mm L-3 universal SPG gun, 1 item
To the factory chief engineer, comrade Ter-Asaturov M.L. :
According to your orders regarding experimental and design work at GVMU for 1935, I report the following:
- A short description and manual for the Kirov factory 203 mm howitzer will be completed and handed to the AU military representative by July 1st, overall price is 6000 roubles. I agree.
- Experimental blueprints for the KT-27 are submitted to the plant.
- Blueprints of the experimental ST-27 ammunition container will be completed by May 15th, overall price is 20,000 roubles. I agree.
- The blueprints for the L-7 gun, a model 1915 76 mm AA gun in a T-28 turret are already completed.
- The new 76 mm regimental gun project will be completed for June 1st. I do not agree with the price. My price is 100,000 roubles for the project and blueprints."