Technical project of a heavy tank electrotransmission at factory #100
- Nominal engine power at 2100 RPM: 620 hp.
- Power diverted to the fan: 70 hp.
- Ventilation: the fans will be powered by electric motors, powered from a special generator.
- The diesel engine is started using a battery through the generator.
- The tank's mass is 50 tons.
- The "star" diameter is 700 mm.
- The conversion factor for the final drive is 13 with a coefficient of useful work of 0.92.
- The maximum RPM of the motor is 4050 RPM.
- The long term operation mode of the motor is at a ratio of pulling force to weight of 0.27.
- The hour-long operation mode of the motor is at a ratio of pulling force to weight of 0.36.
- The maximum operation mode of the motor is at a ratio of pulling force to weight of 0.9.
- The maximum torque of one motor during a turn at a speed of 5 kph is 950 kg-meters.
- Dimensions of the electric motor:
- External diameter: 720-740 mm
- Length (including connector) 650 mm
- Dimensions of the generator:
- Diameter: 930 mm
- Length: 600 mm