"For four high-speed BT-7 tanks participating in the May 1st parade, issue 8 small-link assembled tracks, tested at the factory. Send the tracks to military warehouse #404, making sure they arrive no later than April 1st, 1940."
"Act #010 on April 6th, 1940
Composed by representatives:
- From the customer:
- Military Engineer 3rd grade comrade G.A. Alekseev
- From plant #540 QA:
- comrade Povkhovtsev
- From plant #540:
- Senior Engineer V.N. Vasiliev
- Senior Engineer I.F. Nastek
- Driving on a stone road for 20 km at the average speed of 50-55 kph.
- After 20 km, 3 braking procedures were performed from ful speed at 3rd gear (1800 RPM) until full stop. The braking path was 15-18 meters long.
- Each track in total travelled on a road for 40 km, including 20 km in city driving conditions.