I've written about combat successes and heroic actions of the brigade, but none of these would be possible without a healthy amount of support from less glamorous positions. The mechanics deserve their praise too, and, as such, get included in the appendix.
"Evacuation and repairs of equipment of the 16th Tank Brigade from September 23rd, 1941 to April 20th, 1942
In the aforementioned period, the following tanks were evacuated from the battlefield:
- KV: 9
- T-34: 26
- BT: 30
- T-26: 7
- German tanks: 5
- Total: 77
|Vehicle||Major repairs||Medium repairs||Minor repairs|
- Deputy commander of the brigade's technical department, Major Zhidovetskiy
- Captain Demyanov
- Military Technician 2nd grade Simonov
- Military Technician 1st grade, Novichkov
- Captain Golmachev
- Military Technician 1st grade, Musienko
- Political Instructor Gorchakov
- Senior Sergeant Yartsev
- Military Technician 2nd grade Rosochinskiy.
*The incorrect sum is present in the original document.