Practice from previous years of preparation for parades on May 1st and November 7th shows that vehicles are sent in several days before a parade. The factory did not have time to carefully calibrate them, as a result there were cases of vehicles stalling while driving through Red Square. In the upcoming October parade, this cannot happen.
- Personally hold factory directors responsible for supplying:
- Voroshilov factory: 100 T-26 tanks, 25 armoured tractors.
- Factory #37: 100 T-37 tanks.
- Kharkov Locomotive Factory: 2 T-35s, one of which is the production type and the other is sent in for improvements from Leningrad.
- OKMO experimental factory: one T-35 vehicle currently being modified.
- All factories must immediately begin production and calibration such that vehicles will be ready by no later than October 1st and delivered to Moscow no later than October 10th.
- Factory directors must send a report every 5 days to me personally.
Special Machinebuilding Trust Director, Neiman
September 1st, 1933"