"February 17th, 1935
To the director of the Institute of GlavExProm Telemechanics and Communications and head of the Technical Institute
Minutes of the meeting on the topic of telemechanization of T-26 and T-46 tanks.
- Director of the GlavExProm telemechanical institute, comrade Suchkov
- Chief of the Technical Institute, comrade Mileynovskiy
- Chief of the 2nd department of the Technical Institute, comrade Belov
- Director of the Experimental Kirov Factory, comrade Barykov
- The GlavExProm ITC is considered the head organization of telemechanization of the T-26 and T-46 tanks.
- The main designer of the T-26 and T-46 vehicles and the driver and commander's control panels is the Experimental Kirov Factory.
- ITC promises to supply Kirov Factory with the necessary amount of workers for the duration of the development and to locally produce all electromechanical components.
- Kirov Factory and ITS promise to complete the telemechanization project by July 1st, 1935.
- The cost of the T-26 project is 100,000 rubles and the T-46 is 120,000 rubles.
- The cost and time for production will be determined after the blueprints are completed.