- Name: Pateev, Nikolai Pavlovich
- Rank: Lieutenant
- Position, unit: T-34 company commander, 326th Tank Battalion, 11th Tank Unecha Brigade, 1st Tank Corps
is nominated for the title of Hero of the Soviet Union.
- Year of birth: 1919
- Nationality: Russian
- Party affiliation: VKP(b) member since 1943, party membership #6463036
- Participation in the Civil War and subsequent conflicts in defense of the Soviet Union: Patriotic War since June 26th, 1941: North-Western Front, Stalingrad Front, Bryansk Front, 1st Baltic Front.
- Wounds or concussions: lightly wounded on February 11th, 1941 (North-Western Front), lightly wounded on September 25th, 1943 (Bryansk Front).
- In the Red Army since: 1939
- Recruited by: Oktyabr recruitment office, Leningrad
- Prior awards: Order of the Red Star by order #015/N on October 15th, 1943 to the 117th Tank Brigade, Order of the Patriotic War 1st Class by order #019/N on July 19th, 1944 to the 1st Tank Corps.
CAMD RF 33-793756-36
14 September 1944: During the ensuing Soviet offensive against RIGA, there is fierce
fighting, resulting in 6 total losses.
Total tanks: 21