- Completion of the shock worker quota on experimental mechanization projects.
- Planning for 1931. Criteria for experimental tank building for 1931 must be established.
- Complete work strictly on time: project approval, completion of blueprints, production of parts.
- Blueprints: in the first half of the production period, blueprints should be prepared for the following components:
- Engine: case, crankshaft, piston rods, cylinders, countershafts and distribution mechanisms, cylinder heads, covers, tray.
- Hull: all parts that need to be riveted.
- Suspension: road wheels, idler rim, drive wheels, etc.
- The overall drawings should be prepared by the start of production work, component drawings should be finished during production, before assembly.
- Intermediates: as agreed.
- Production work:
- Equipment should be provided by January 15th, 1931.
- The work force should be as follows:
- Machinist: 20, 4-6th class
- Finisher: 1, 5th class
- Driller: 1, 5th class
The above are the general minimum requirements. If they are not met, the program for 1931 will be downsized or cancelled.
- Calculation of work of the experimental tank-tractor group for 1931, production effort (after January 1st, 1931). Note: includes vehicles only, excluding suspension and engines.
Vehicle Work description Work pre-production Work post-production T-19 with factory engine and suspension 1 vehicle, 1 engine 2000 3000 T-19 with GKB engine and suspension 1 vehicle, 1 engine 10000 200 Motorized 76 mm SPG on T-19 chassis 1 vehicle, 1 engine 3000 1000 76 mm SPG with shortened recoil on T-19 chassis 1 vehicle, 1 engine 3000 1000 Quad 37 mm Rheinmetall AA SPG on the T-19 chassis 1 vehicle, 1 engine 3000 1000 Medium tractor with T-19 suspension and reworked engine 1 unchanged vehicle, 1 altered engine, T-19 suspension 4000 200 Conversion of a T-19 tank into a radio tank
3000 1000 Smoke tank on T-19 chassis New tank, T-19 suspension and engine 4000 2000 Bridgelayer on T-19 chassis New tank, T-19 suspension and engine 4000 2000
- 7 suspensions from the 2nd experimental production batch, 4000 each = 28000
- 6 engines from the 2nd experimental production batch, 5000 each, 30000
- 1 modernized T-19 engine, 6000
- Total 2nd batch: 91000 pre-production, 12000 post-production
- Total T-19s: 103000 pre-production, 16000 post-production, 119000
Produce engines with the following schedule:
- First engine finished by January 15th
- Two months are allotted for trials, until March 15th
- Trials of the first T-19 hull and suspension should be done by April 15th
- Rolling over from last year:
- T-20 engine from the Main Design Bureau
- T-12 engine, 180 hp
- 3.5 ton tractor with a T-18 engine
- AMB-700 engine
- T-23 tankette
- Individual vehicles:
- Halftrack tankette with T-20 engine
- 76 mm mod. 1927 regimental gun on a T-18 chassis
- Tank destroyer on a T-18 chassis
- T-24 increased power engine
There are 12 months, 14000 man-hours each, from January 1st 1931 to January 1st, 1932. As of December 1st, the engine plant can give us 9000 hours. The addition of 7 lathes, 2 milling tools, and 1 drill press will increase that by 500 hours (in two shifts).
The T-19 tank needs:
- 100 forged parts
- 90 modeled parts
- 5 cast steel parts
- 5 cast iron parts
- 80 cast coloured metal parts
- 350 bar stock parts
- 60 furnace parts
- 100 forged parts
- 40 cast steel parts
- 5 cast coloured metal parts
- 300 bar stock parts
- 15 furnace parts"