Name: Abdulin, Mansour Idetovich
Rank: Guards Senior Sergeant
Position, unit: gun commander, 6th Battery, 167th Guards Light Artillery Regiment, 3rd Guards Light Artillery Brigade, 1st Guards Artillery Division of the Supreme Command Reserve
is nominated for the state award: title of Hero of the Soviet Union with award of the Order of Lenin and the Gold Star medal.
- Year of birth: 1919
- Nationality: Tatar
- In the Red Army since: September 1938
- Party affiliation: VLKSM member
- Participation in battle (where, when): South-West, Stalingrad, and Don Fronts since 1941
- Previous awards: none
- Wounds and concussions: two wounds
- Recruited by: Lenin recruitment officer, Fergana region
"10 July 1943: 26 Tigers, 5 Panzer IIIs (short barrel), 5 Panzer IIIs (long barrel) and 3 bridge-layer versions of the Panzer III operational. After attachment to the 4. Panzer-Division, the battalion moves into an assembly area south of Soborowka together with the I./Panzer-Regiment 35. This force is ordered to follow the attack on Teploje into the area between Teploje and Hill 240.0. From there, the attack on Hill 260 fails.
11 July 1943: 5 Tigers secure the hills south and southeast of Teploje (on 12 July as well). 11 Tigers operational; same number the next day."