On the introduction of vodka supplies into the active Red Army
- Starting with July 25th, 1941, begin issuing 100 grams of 40% vodka per day to active Red Army soldiers and commanders.
- The People's Commissariat of Food Production must produce sufficient amounts of vodka at vodka factories close to the points of distribution, and the Chief Intendant of the Red Army comrade Khrulev must organize the supply for all active units of the Red Army.
- In order to avoid long range transport of vodka, the Commissariat and Chief Intendant must organize stationary or mobile distribution facilities in places where there is no vodka factory nearby. Provide the map of distribution facilities to A.I. Mikoyan for approval.
- Distribute vodka in 25 and 40 decaliter barrels, as well as metal milk cans and, for factories close to the front, standard glass wine bottles.
The People's Commissariat of Defense must ensure that the barrels, cans, and crates are returned to the factories.
- The following must be done:
- The People's Commissariat of Forestry, People's Commissariat of Construction Materials, Chief Directorate of Industry of the Council of Commissars of the RSFSR, and Chief Forestry Protection must provide sufficient amounts of oak to the People's Commissariat of Food Production at the latter's expense to produce barrels, according to attachment #1.
- Chief of Lumber Trading of the Council of Commissars must provide 10,000 cubic meters of crates per month to liquor and vodka factories of the People's Commissariat of Food Production, checking daily to see if there is extra transport capacity for transporting oak to factories that produce barrels.
- The People's Commissariat of Ferrous Metals must take the following from the Council of Commissars' reserves and supply in equal parts in August and September: 150 tons of nails, 80 tons of cold rolled strips, 25 tons of rivets, 600 tons of metal hoops for wine containers.
- The People's Commissariat of Food Production, Chief Directorate of Manufacturing Cooperation of the Council of Commissars of the RSFSR, Directorate of Manufacturing Cooperation of the USSR, People's Commissariat of Forestry of the USSR, People's Commissariat of Local Production of the RSFSR, People's Commissariat of Meat and Milk Production, must provide, starting with July 25th of this year, daily production of 25 and 40 decaliter barrels in amounts according to attachment #2, sending them to liquor and vodka factories three times per month.
- Commanders must ensure strict order when issuing vodka, ensuring that it is actually issued to active Red Army personnel strictly in the approved amounts, ensuring that there is no over-consumption or self-distribution."