- Name: Nugayev, Nagjim Nugmanovich
- Rank: Junior Sergeant
- Position, unit: deputy gun commander, 1669th Tank Destroyer Artillery Regiment
is nominated for the title of Hero of the Soviet Union with the award of Order of Lenin and the Gold Star medal.
- Year of birth: 1910
- Nationality: Tatar
- Party affiliation: VKP(b) candidate since July of 1943
- Participation in the civil war, subsequent actions in defense of the USSR, and the Patriotic War (where, when): Patriotic War, Voronezh and Steppe Fronts, May 1943.
- Wounds or concussions in the Patriotic War: wounded on October 5th, 1943.
- In the Red Army since: October 1941.
- Recruited by: Shahrizyab recruitment office, Uzbek ASSR.
- Prior awards: For Bravery medal on October 16th, 1943, by order regarding the 1669th Tank Destroyer Artillery Regiment.
7 October 1943: The company is assembled in Usbenskoje.
8 October 1943: Support of a counterattack through a side arm of the Dnjepr and capture of the Kolerda Peninsula. One Tiger suffers an internal main-gun explosion.
9 October 1943: An enemy penetration west of Tschikalowka is cleared.
10 October 1943: Operational tanks: 2."