- Name: Tereshuk, Ivan Andreyevich
- Rank: Guards Captain
- Position, unit: tank company commander, 216th Tank Battalion, 12th Guards Tank Brigade
is nominated for the title of Hero of the Soviet Union.
- Year of birth: 1915
- Nationality: Ukrainian
- Party affiliation: VKP(b) since 1943
- Participation in the Civil War, subsequent actions in defense of the USSR, and the Patriotic War (where, when): Voronezh Front from June 28th to October 1st, 1942, South-Western Front from November 23rd, 1942 to March 15th, 1943, Voronezh Front since August 5th, 1943.
- Wounds and concussions in the Patriotic War: none
- In the Red Army since: 1936
- Recruited by: already recruited
- Prior awards: Order of the Red Star in 1943
7 August 1943: Operational tanks 6.
8 August 1943: Detrainment in Trostianez; several enemy attacks are repelled. In all, six Tigers lost during the most recent engagements.
Total tanks: 9.
10 August 1943: Only one Tiger operational."
13./Panzer-Regiment Grossdeutschland waltzed into the area to resolve the situation created by the success of Tereshuk's buddies, but judging by the sudden decrease of tanks, four T-34s were too much for them. This was the company's last battle, several days later it was consolidated with another tank company.