October 5th, 1941
On the creation of AT regiments
- Form 4 AT regiments from the reserves of the Moscow AA corps, each with 8 85 mm AA guns and 8 37 mm AA guns.
These regiments must be ready by October 6th, 1941.
- Form 20 AT regiments, each with 8 85 mm AA guns and 8 37 mm AA guns or 45 mm guns.
The first six regiments must be ready by October 8th, 1941.
The next four, by October 10th, 1941.
The other ten, by October 15th, 1941.
- Chiefs of the Central Directorate of the People's Commissariat of Defense must give priority to these regiments when equipping them with armament, prime movers, and other equipment.
- The formation of these regiments will be managed by the Military Council of the Moscow Military District, under the supervision of the Chief of Artillery, comrade Voronov.
- NKO (comrade Fedorenko) must provide prime movers for the nine regiments formed in the MMD by October 8th.
Chair of the State Committee of Defense, I. Stalin."