- Name: Parkhomenko, Nikolai Kirillovich
- Rank: Guards Junior Sergeant
- Position, unit: Gun commander, 124th Guards Artillery Regiment, 52nd Guards Order of Lenin Infantry Division
is nominated for the Order of Lenin and title of Hero of the Soviet Union.
- Year of birth: 1919
- Nationality: Russian
- Party affiliation: VKP(b) member
- Participation in the Civil War and subsequent combat action in defense of the USSR (where, when): In the Patriotic War since June 22nd, 1941
- Wounds or concussions in the Patriotic War: none
- In the Red Army since: 1940
- Recruited by: Maryin recruitment office, Krasnodar region
- Prior awards: Order of the Red Star on December 24th, 1942, "For Courage" medal on June 15th, 1943
Looks like the lost Tigers are plausible, but that number of kill claims is awfully high. Let's take a look at it in another article.