"The enemy continued to bomb the brigades' positions near Zvenigorodka nonstop. Over 80 sorties per day were detected above the brigades. No AA assets were available to cover them. Personnel fired on the planes rifles and machineguns. Two Heinkel-113 planes were shot down with rifles. The commander of a Panther tank, Lieutenant Harlamov, shot down a low flying Ju-52 airplane.
The following losses were dealt by aircraft:
- T-70: 1
- Killed: 5
- Wounded: 6
- Name: Harlamov, Petr Mihailovich
- Rank: Lieutenant
- Position, unit: commander of a Panther tank, 342nd Tank Battalion, 155th Order of the Red Banner Tank Brigade, 20th Tank Corps.
is nominated for the state award of the Order of the Red Banner.
- Year of birth: 1923
- Nationality: Russian
- Party affiliation: VLKSM member
- Participation in the Civil War, and subsequent conflicts in defense of the Soviet Union, Patriotic War: in the Patriotic War since June 2nd, 1942, North-West and 2nd Ukrainian Fronts.
- Wounds and concussions in the Patriotic War: none
- In the Red Army since: 1942
- Recruited by: Kirov recruitment office, Smolensk oblast