"Decree by the Military Council of the Northern Front #187ss
August 22nd, 1941
Contents: on the end of DOT-4 production and production of simplified ant-tank guns on a wheeled mount at factory #7
- Cease production of pillbox DOT-4 45 mm systems.
- Factory #7 director comrade Kalistratov must mount leftover 45 mm guns on a simplified wheeled mount (7-33) according to factory #7 blueprints.
- August 22nd: 20 systems
- August 23rd: 20 systems
- August 24th: 25 systems
- August 25th: 30 systems
- August 26th: 35 systems
- August 27th: 40 systems
- Other factories must send factory #7 45 mm tank guns with parts, tools, and TOP sights:
- Voroshilov factory #174: 200 units
- Izhor factory: 150 units
- The secretary of the city committee, comrade Dlugach, must transfer staff from other establishments to factory #7 by August 21st:
- Electric welders: 30
- Assembly technicians: 80
- Set up production of the following components at factory #7:
- Worm gear of the elevation mechanism, 35 units daily starting on August 23rd."