I report that, according to interrogation of many prisoners from POW camp #74, new French heavy tanks arrived at the southern front with the following characteristics:
- Mass: 72-74 tons
- Armour: multiple layers, specially hardened using Krupp's method (thickness unknown)
- Armament: one 155 mm howitzer, one 75 mm gun, three machineguns (one AA), flamethrower with a range of 300 meters.
Some prisoners say that an 88 mm gun is installed on the tank. In addition, a high power anti-tank rifle is allegedly also installed.
- Engine: two Renault gasoline engines (others say one Maybach)
- Crew: 5 (commander, driver, radio operator, gunner, machinegunner)
- Other information: the prisoners say that the suspension is protected with armour and that the hatches are air-tight, allowing the tank to drive into the water up to the turret."