March 28th, 1943, Chelyabinsk
We the undersigned, Military Representative of the GBTU TU Engineer-Major I.P. Skriptsov on one side and OP-2 plant foreman of factory #100 Nosov and factory #100 OTK chief A.N. Kubintsev on the other side compose the current act to accept the IS-2 tank by the military representative of the GBTU TU and the surrender of the tank by factory #100 after factory trials.
The IS-2 tank was produced and assembled by the Kirov factory with:
- V-2K-13 #KP-302312 diesel engine
- U-11 tank gun, barrel #6
- Machineguns #6269 and 4B-248
- 10-R type radio station #G-458
- Toolkit according to the attachment
The tank's documents and files were presented along with the tank. The tank was assembled according to experimental blueprints and technical requirements. The sights were calibrated, the vehicle was tuned, fueled, and oiled according to attached instructions.
Tank accepted by:
- Military Representative of the GBTU TU Engineer-Major I.P. Skriptsov
Tank surrendered by:
- OP-2 plant foreman of factory #100 Nosov
- factory #100 OTK chief A.N. Kubintsev"