- Purpose of the artillery tractor:
The purpose the artillery tractor is to tow anti-tank guns weighing 2.0 to 3.0 tons and simultaneously transporting the gun crew and a portion of the ammunition.
- Characteristics of the artillery tractor:
- Type: fast, semi-armoured, tracked.
- Mass in working condition: 5000 kg
- Weight capacity of the platform: 1000 kg
- Personnel capacity on the platform: 7
- Normal mass of a towed gun: 2500 kg
- Maximum speed on good roads: 50 kph
- Average on dirt road with load and towed gun: 25-28 kph"
Wednesday, 10 August 2016
"Tactical-Technical Specifications for an artillery tractor