In Zamoshye: 1 medium tank without a turret, functional. At the battalion's repair yard: 3 medium tanks.
- No machineguns, optics, or radio, requires medium repairs (suspension, radiator, fuel tanks, turret hatch).
- No machineguns, optics, or radio, requires medium repairs (electric wiring, radiators, suspension).
- No machineguns, optics, or radio, requires medium repairs (suspension, fuel tanks).
There is a small tank without a radio that is functional, requires an inspection.
In the evacuation group: 3 artillery tanks.
- No gun breech, optics smashed, gearbox smashed, wiring destroyed, needs medium repairs. No batteries.
- Gearbox smashed, optics smashed, serious breaches in the hull. No batteries.
- Motor burned out, optics smashed, wiring burned out.
A small tank that needs capital repairs.
An APC: no front wheels, no steering wheel, no batteries. Needs medium repairs.
Required for combat ready tanks:
- Machineguns: 9
- Optical sights: 5
- Batteries: 11
- Radios: 9
Perform inspections, medium, and capital repairs.
Ammunition is required for medium and artillery tanks.
From the 10 captured tanks, 4 can move on their own. It is necessary to train the personnel, form crews, and master these captured tanks.
Commander of the 107th Independent Tank Battalion, Shilimov"